Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am not going to chuck this blog

By
This is the oldest blog I have. I started off this blog about 1.5 years ago. But, I am not updating this regularly. I am quite busy with one of my other blogs. But, having been with me for such a long time, I am not going to dump this blog.

You might have noticed that I have changed the template of this blog recently. Initially, I was using the classic version of Blogger and spent many days in developing a template of my own from scratch. But, as time went by, the maintenance of the blog became very difficult. That’s why I have changed finally to the widget version of Blogger.

Just to share with you, this blog is ranked as follows:

Google PageRank: 2
Alexa traffic rank: 4,412,291
Technorati rank: 1,644,723
There is nothing great to speak about those numbers. But, it gives me a feeling that this blog is not lost in the blog jungle. To keep it going, I will continue to post here once in a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment